My Make-up Story Tag

Hey guys!
I'm finally getting my butt in gear and writing the blog posts for my make-up tag story which I'm sure anyone who reads my blog will be happy about ... on the other hand, nobody could be reading this haha :) maybe if you are reading this, you could maybe leave me a comment to let me know you're reading it and also maybe any pointers you have for me? ... :)

Ok, onto the next question,


2. How did you get into makeup?

Ok, so I've always been around makeup with the odd lipgloss or eyeshadow here and there, and like I said in my 1st question, I would watch my mum and play around with hers. But I started really getting into makeup when I stumbled across all the youtube videos from beauty gurus which really  inspired me to try makeup properly as well as getting into all the 'brands' too :) my main 2 favourites are fleurdeforce (Fleur) and missglamorazzi (Ingrid) and more recently blushblendbeauty (natalie). So yeah, thats how I got into makeup :D

I  hope you enjoyed reading this and please please leave any comments and even follow this blog if you wanna be updated when I post a new blog :)

Ashleigh




No comments