Outfit of the Day! | Topshop & Primark ♡

Hello lovelies!


Today's post is going to be an OOTD for what I wore to work on Monday, sorry I didn't get it up yesterday....




 
I'm wearing a basic black short sleeved sweater type thing from Topshop with my usual leggings, (I do switch around though, I have so many) my Primark black pumps wtih some bling and my Topshop tribal necklace which I am in love with!

 
You can't see it properly here as anywhere I take the photo has really bright light from the sun, but I will be doing a blog post featuring this necklace very soon....
 
 
I've really been loving Topshops basic range as they are comfy, easy to accessorise and fit quite nicely.

I hope you are all having a great day and enjoyed taking a peak into what I wore yesterday...

Please comment below!

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ashleigh.ailsa.1?ref=tn_tnmn#!/ashleighailsa

Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ashleighailsa

Ashleigh ♡

No comments