My Make-Up Story Tag

Hello everyone! So I came across the tag: My makeup story and thought it would be fun to do it but instead of all at once, I'm going to do it across 10 days :) so one question a day :D 
Heres the first one ...

1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?

I think I was about 14 when I first started experimenting with makeup, but from a very early age I remember watching my mum put on her makeup. I would always want to try it haha :) So at 14 I was interested in it but it wasn't until about a year and a half ago so about 16/17 that I properly started wearing it out and almost everyday which I think is quite a good age :) 


Oh and I've made this my profile pic, just getting used to photography :)


 Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed :D


Ashleigh




No comments