3 Minute Makeup Challenge! ♡

Hello lovelies!

Wow, it's been like 16 days since my last post on this blog, times flies! Through getting married, jetting off to Mexico for our honeymoon and moving house, there has been little or no time left for my love for Youtube and blogging and a few days ago (after searching for my camera charger plus trying to unlock my SD card through my computer, by the way for those who didn't know like me, its a little switch on the side of the card) I finally sat down to film the 3 Minute Makeup Challenge! Yay! It was a challenge just finding my equipment but hey ho atleast I filmed, edited and uploaded it and it is now up on my Youtube channel!

I wasn't sure whether to do the 3 or 5 minute challenge as they are both floating around Youtube at the moment. I went with the 3 minute one as I don't do my eyebrows  or wear lipstick so thought I could do it in 3 minutes. I didn't realise how hard it was actually going to be and I was feeling shaky which made me laugh but overall the look turned out pretty ok and I thought I would share the products I used with you.

First off, for my base I used: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in 10 with the Chanel pressed powder over the top and for my cheeks I used Elf's blush in Tickled Pink which has become one of my favourite blushes ever!



Then for eye shadow I chose again another one of my favourites from MAC called Jest which is a shimmery pinky colour which I think really brightens up the eye area. For mascara I used my trusty Maybelline 'The Rocket' for added volume and length. I've actually done a review of this mascara here, check it out <3




If you would like to watch me do my makeup in 3 minutes then here's the link, let  me know what you think of it and comment on this post or my youtube channel!


Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!

Tweet me any requests or just say hi!: @ashleighailsa

Follow me on Instagram: ashleighailsa

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ashleighailsa

Ashleigh

     ♡ 



No comments