All About Orange...


Hello lovelies!

I've never really been into bright orange colours and only venture out to corals but after watching a video from ..... I couldn't wait to get my hands on this amazing nail polish colour! It's from Nails Inc and is called 'Westbourne Grove'. I've been looking for it everywhere online and then thought I would check out ebay. I bought it for £5 including postage and for the length of time I'm actually going to be using it, I thought that was a great bargain!

It is one of their neon shades and is a nice holiday shade for the summer. They usually retail for around £11 I think but before paying full price I would definitely check out ebay, I tend to look for things that have only been tried once or never used.

I had to use 3 coats of this to get a full colour so the formula could of been better, but the colour completely pays off.

Have you guys tried it? Let me know what you think of Nails Inc polishes in general?

Ashleigh

    

















 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment

  1. Ahh I am so obsessed with orange nail varnishes at the moment too!

    ReplyDelete