Creams, Khakis and Golds | Fashion


Hello lovelies!
 
Today's post is a fashion one and I have put together a little collage of items that I think would look great as an outfit. All of the items are highstreet and affordable, keep reading for more...
 
Also I would like to add in how much time it actually took me to crop and add and position and then work out how to save it as an image to put the above picture into this post, but I'm really happy with the outcome....
 
Anyway, let's get started.
 
1. Next Lace Panel Textured Sweater, £28 - I saw this sweater/jumper in a Next shop just after the sales had finished and thought it was a really nice twist on the casual jumper as it had lace detailing. The cream colour is neutral looking, will go with almost anything and would probably keep you warm enough coming up to the Spring season.
 
2. Missguided Celestina Suede Platform Ankle Boots in Black, £37.99 - First of all, I'm really loving the suede/velvet trend at the moment, I think it can give a boring outfit that bit of omph. The boots go great with skirts, jeans or trousers but I thought pairing them with some khaki trousers would really bring out their subtle detail. These are definitely on my current wishlist so you may see them on me sometime in the near future ;)
 
3. River Island Gold Tone Diamante and Pearl Collar Necklace, £28 - This take on the peter pan collar is really up market and looks more sophisticated in my opinion. It is definitely a statement piece of jewellery and starts bringing together my outfit.

4. River Island Pink Graffiti Print Snood, 13.99 - I thought that this scarf/snood would bring a pop of colour to this outfit without overburdening it. The colours overall that I chose are neutral colours and I think this bright pink would add something to it. The price of this is also quite reasonable condsidering it is from River Island.

5. Zara Green Suede Bowling Bag, £69.99 - This bag is one of my current favourites in Zara, I think their bags are really durable, well made and look amazing! This will go perfectly with this outfit against cream plus it fits loads in (watch out for a review on a Zara bag that viviannadoesmakeup recently showed).

6. River Island Khaki Skinny Trousers, £35 - I think these trousers would go really nice with the cream jumper and this item of clothing was the starting point of my outfit. The khaki isn't in your face and has a distressed look which really adds to the effect. The price for River Island is reasonable and you can expect to see them on me at some point soon.

7. Dolly Bow Bow Aubree Luxe Chain Bracelet in Gold, £12 - I saw this bracelet on the Dollybowbow website whilst I was having a mooch on there and thought the gold would complete the look nicely. Chains and links are pretty on trend at the moment especially chunky ones so this looks fab!


Thankyou for reading, I hope that you found this post fun, informative or even just interesting, I am going to be doing a few look for less posts so watch out for them :)

Follow me on Instagram @ashleighailsa



Ashleigh ♥



 
 
 
 
 

No comments