I'm Engaged!

Hi guys!
 
So in my last blog post I rambled on about how I wanted to do more and make more videos and blog everyday, but then I completely didn't do it.... BUT I have a very good reason for it because almost 2 weeks ago I got engaged!! Even writing that down still shocks me but I'm really happy about it....(I'll include a little photo of my fiance later)....
 
Amongst all the hype, planning and excitedness (is that a word?), I haven't really had much time to do any youtube or blogging but now you can expect not only my usual posts but also wedding ones :D I'm getting married!!
 
I want to do a whole video and blog post about how HE proposed and also do some helpful wedding tips that I've had passed down to me from friends and family....
 
There really is so much to do, venue, invitations, dress (!), engagement party, and thats only getting started but I couldn't be happier. To any of you out there reading this who may be rolling their eyes, sorry :( I'm really not the over the top type usually but am very excited and I will still be prioritising the beauty side of my blog :)
 
Anyway, I posted a few photos on instagram and made them look pretty by adding effects and an app called picframe.
 
 
This is the photo I did a couple hours after HE asked. I love him to bits
 
My ring is beautiful and so delicate and he loves me for ME whether thats without makeup on, when I'm moody or laugh/snort like a pig.
 
 
 
The day after, one of my closest friends got me this lovely box to keep all of our engagement and wedding cards so that we could keep them all in one place. Its such a pretty gift dont you think?
 
 

 
I then went and picked up any bridal/wedding magazines that I could, I've already got so much inspiration from them, I will try to do reviews on the best ones :)
 
 
As a present my mum bought a couple of really nice weddingy things for us, this being one of them.... I wouldn't say I was a perfectionist because I can be really messy and not that organised BUT there are times when I like everything just the way I like it and picking a wedding organiser/planner was definitely one of them.... We spent a whole afternoon shopping for one but couldn't find any we liked until my mum surprised us with this one and I have to say- spot on mum :) Its detailed, gives you step by step planning and is so cute
 
Thankyou for reading, hope you enjoyed it... Look out for my next post :)
 
Ashleigh
 
 
 

No comments