Real Techniques Buffing Brush ♡

Hello lovelies!
Around last year sometime, I came across a beauty video where they were hauling or using the Real Techniques brushes. When I found out they were actually from Samantha Chapman from Pixiwoo I couldn't believe it and just for the novelty I went out and bought their Core Collection! The foundation brush, tapered brush and small concealer brush didn't overly impress me as I have brushes very similar BUT the buffing brush is amazing. I only had to use it once to apply my foundation and I was sold.
The Core Collection is £20.99 and even just for the buffing brush I would have paid that. If I hadn't of had similar brushes to the other ones, I probably would of used them more regularly too.
 

The Real Techniques Buffing Brush is a staple tool in my makeup bag and since having this brush, no other brush comes close. The top of the brush is almost completely flat but has soft edges which means you can really 'buff' in your foundation and it makes my foundation and skin look flawless. Its a kabuki style brush with a longer handle basically.
 
The brush hairs never shed and compared to some of my Mac face brushes, the buffing brush is better for price and quality. They look really sleek too and you can tell the difference with the pink, purple and orange colours. I haven't purchased any single brushes from Real Techniques but the sets of brushes come with a nice black structured case which fits quite a few brushes in and I use that whenever I travel :)
I don't think I could say anything bad about this brush but that it only comes as a set of 4 which means you can't buy it individually. The next brush on my list to try is the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.

Have you tried this brush or any other real techniques ones? I would love to hear what you thought about them!

Hope you found this informative!

Check out my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/ashleighailsa

If you would like to read more of my blog posts, I try to do a few every week so please follow my blog!

Ashleigh

      ♡




No comments