A little bit about me...

I've realised that after putting out lots of blog posts about beauty products, I haven't really written much about myself, and from experience of the blogs that I read, I know that I like to read about lifestyles and things I can relate to. So here it goes ....
 
My full name is Ashleigh Ailsa Randall and I am 19 years old. My birthday is on the 26th of September but I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses so I don't celebrate my birthday. For me this isn't really a big deal, we celebrate so many other things and I am surrounded by such lovely people that I never feel like I'm missing out....(This does mean though that I will be 20 years old in under 5 months, what?! haha)
 
I have 2 families. I live with my mum, step dad and brother but also have a step brother from my step dad, another brother from my real dad (who I don't see much at the moment, but hopefully that will change soon :)) and my step mum is currently pregnant with another sibling for me, I've been told its a girl which will be nice.
 
I'm very close to my brother who I live with, his name is George, he's 16 so theres only 3 and half years between us. We have a lot of fun together when we both aren't busy but I would to spend more time with him.
 
I am engaged to an amazing guy called Max who loves me for me and we are getting married on the 17th of July and are having all of our friends and family and making a proper day of it. I'm really excited about it and cant wait! :D
 
I get very nervous and anxious when I have to go into a room, shop, house, meeting or anywhere that has more than a couple people in it. I don't have much confidence which probably sparks these anxious feelings but when I am around people who I know love me for the goofy, clumsy Ashleigh, I relax and completely come out of my shell. Its weird because I don't think I'm shy, just not confident with holding myself or sharing my opinion. My friends and family know though that I can be confident with them but even then I find it difficult.
 
A few quick things about me would be I have a cat called Peaches who I adore, my favourite colour is RED but I love pink also, I love reading but don't always get the time to get into a book, I used to play badminton and was pretty good, I like to snuggle and my favourite type of music is Trance and a bit of dance.
 
I know that most people reading this (if any) probably don't care about what I've written in this blog post but sometimes for me, this little section of the internet is my way of expressing myself. I'm very grateful for the life that I live, I love my family, friends and fiance alot and have people behind me who support me all the time.
 
I wouldn't change who I am for anything. I'm only 19, I don't know a whole lot about life but I've made my fair few mistakes and I hope I continue to grow in a good way.

 
 
 
Thankyou for reading this little post about me....
 
Feel free to comment if you like.

Follow me on Twitter: @ashleighailsa

Follow me on Instagram: ashleighailsa

Like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ashleighailsa
 

 
Ashleigh

 
 
 
 
 

2 comments

  1. I'm reading it and I do care! Thank you for posting this up! :) I haven't done one in a long time so I should probably get one going on the blog.. By the way, post pics of your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooo! I think the fact that you feel comfortable enough to write about yourself on the internet, with the off chance of millions of people reading it shows you have courage, which is a skill lots of people don't ever learn. I suffer from anxiety, and panic attacks, so I 100% understand where you're coming from! The best thing I've ever done to help me in social situations if I begin to feel uncomfortable or unable to express any opinion or even communicate properly, is fake it baby! Fake it to make it, until one day, you wake up and you don't need to fake it no more, use the courage it took to write about it, because I know from personal experience, it can't have ben easy. Anyway, I love your blog, and hope we can get talking regularly!x

    ReplyDelete