The Sunday Post | My Week in Photos

Hello lovelies!

I hope you have all had a great week and weekend, I saw one of barbieandpie's blog posts sharing photos from the previous week so I thought I would give it a go :) 

#1 A plate my little cousin painted for Max and I's new flat, how sweet?! #2 My new black pumps from Primark. #3 Outfit of the Day at work. #4 Red Thai Curry I cooked for Max after my friend Gemma taught me to make it, I think he liked it. #5 Max and I snuggled up watching Prison Break (its amazing) #6 Me trying to do a 'bow' bun after watching a tutorial on Youtube. #7 Hot chocolate in a lovely cafe on the beachfront with Max. #8 A box of 12 Millie's Cookies (nom nom) #9 Countdown to our wedding app - only 80 days left! 


I usually have very busy weeks so it's nice to look back and see what fun things I actually did, I will definitely be getting my phone ready for some more photos to add to next week's Sunday post. 

Hope you all have a great Monday tomorrow ;)

Ashleigh 





No comments