Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo & Conditioner





















































A few weeks ago I ran out of my shampoo and conditioner and as I had been using this particular one for a while I thought I would try something new. I saw the Bee Strong range from Herbal Essenses so picked up both the shampoo and conditioner. It contains honey & apricot extracts and you can definitely smell the sweet yet natural honey, hence the 'Bee Strong'.

It says it's for damaged hair which for me is only the ends as my hair is quite long. I tend to get greasy at the roots on Day 2 evening when washing my hair so I've found my own technique to getting the best results from this duo. I wash with the shampoo like normal really working it into my hair, rinse then apply a small amount of the conditioner but focusing the product on the ends of my hair. Any product left gets evenly distributed and I then leave it for a few minutes before rinsing thoroughly.

For a supermarket cheaper alternative, I feel like this gives you a luxury wash and condition without the expensive price tag. My hair feels nourished, soft, looks shiny and smells great too.

Have you tried this duo or any others from Herbal Essences? Also, if there is anything you would like me to review or talk about please just message me!

2 comments

  1. I love this shampoo too! Very affordable

    http://thatbrokelife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the Bee Strong duo - I always go back to it! :)
    Hannah | The Crafty Fox

    ReplyDelete