Yes to Grapefruit Brightening Facial Wipes























I popped into Boots a few days ago as needed some new face wipes - I know not everyone is pro wipes but sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do and I would usually go for the Nivea or Johnson&Johnson option when I saw the whole 'Yes to' range looking right up at me. Lily Pebbles had mentioned these in a video with Anna but to see the brand so readily available made me squeal a little inside! In the good ol' days of Youtube beauty gurus, Missglamorazzi (who was one of my favourites and still is) had talked about the Yes to Cucumber range in a few of her videos back to back so I had got a little obsessed which explains the surprise & excitement of seeing them in Boots! I only had 10 minutes to spare in there so grabbed the Yes To Grapefruit Brightening Facial Wipes and made a mental note to go back and make Boots out of stock of the entire range ha!

First up, I'd like to talk about the packaging as the shape of the wipes is different to normal ones and the packet has grapefruits on it? If you can make anything you use daily a bit more fun, I'm definitely up for it. The wipes are exfoliating and have a scent of grapefruits - I'm not talking The Body Shop shower gel grapefruit smell, but a more toned down, natural smelling grapefruit. The wipes have bumps all over them and when you start wiping away makeup/wiping on skin they start to almost bubble. This may only be me but it feels like it's doing something good to your skin! I've tried going in circular motions and after I've finished they don't leave any residue but sink into the skin and have Bioderma's tightening feeling - like when you wash with a bar of Imperial Leather soap and wash it away with water, know what I mean?

I'm really impressed with the wipes so far and can't wait to try more from the 'Yes to' range. Have you tried anything from them?

No comments