La Roche-Posay SeroZinc






























For our 1st year anniversary, we were kindly treated to a weekend away in Paris which was absolutely incredible (I still can't get over how big the Eiffel tower actually is) and like a true beauty blogger I had to check out their French pharmacies! 

After reading countless positive things about the SeroZinc from ViviannaDoesMakeup, this was definitely on my french shopping list and now I finally have my hands on it, I've got nothing but great things to say about it.

I've been trying it out for a good 2 weeks now and I have felt and seen a change in my skin - I was breaking out quite badly running up to using this so I know it was this that helped. It's mainly meant for irritated skin, razor burns & diaper rashes but also includes an indication to use as a toner on oily problem skin - my skin isn't overly oily but the ingredients within make your face feel fresh as if the pores were completely unclogged. I use this on a cotton pad after taking off my makeup and cleaning my face, I feel like it gives my skin a final clean and tone and as it's in a spray can, the product always come out really cold and soothing which I always look forward to. 

I went a few days not using this and I definitely felt the difference, it's great that you can now buy in the UK - this is the seller I am going to repurchase from - La Roche-Posay SeroZinc.

Have you tried the SeroZinc? What other French skincare items would you recommend? 


No comments